Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Safari 5

Started by TimG ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Safari 5

3 posts
  1. Hey Guys!

     

    I recently upgraded my Safari to the new Safari 5. I seem to have a strange problem though: when I download video (such as things from YouTube) the page downloads but the frame for the video doesn't appear and there is no video. I can't see that any of the Preference settings are wrong - or indeed anything else. But I cannot get the video to appear. Grrrrr.

     

    Any one got any thoughts on this? Or how I can wind back to Safari 4? I can't see anything on the Apple website. Maybe a visit to a Genius is needed. But, damn, Wetpixel is full of geniuses. Or is that geniei?

     

     

    :D

  2. Many thanks, Eric. Much appreciated. I didn't find this thread when I searched

     

    Nothing is ever simple eh. Grrr. How can Apple have got this upgrade so wrong?

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.