Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

housing for olympus d-380?

Started by merricksmom ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

housing for olympus d-380?

4 posts
  1. Accidentally posted this under the wrong forum (newbie)...does anybody know if a housing exists for the Olympus D-380? I know there are housings available for some of the older models, but I can't seem to find any reliable info on the one I have.

     

    Thanks!

     

    Wendy

  2. Wendy - check digideep.com. You can link to it from the wetpixel home page or just type in www.digideep.com.

     

    Digideep has a pretty comprehensive list of U/W housings available or soon to be available.

     

     

    Jim

  3. Interesting...I was checking out Olympus's site and they didn't have it listed in their archive listings...I wonder if it was even released in Japan...I saw the D-360L, but no D-380...

     

    --John

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.