Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Small WARNING for D80, Ikelite and B&H Photo

Started by Grayscale ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Small WARNING for D80, Ikelite and B&H Photo

5 posts
  1. This might concern those of you who bought an Ikelite D80 from B&H photo.

     

    B&H list the o-ring set 5512.68 as an accessory for the D80 housing. THIS IS WRONG

    The 5512.68-set includes a port o-ring (#0105) that fits, but the body o-ring (#0132.59) is too small and is supposed to be used for the D70!

    The o-ring #0132.61 will fit the D80 and is listed as an extra accessory, but is not in the o-ring set.

     

    I bought two of those sets when I got my gear. And thankfully I've never needed to change o-ring.

    It even took me a while to discover that it didn't fit, because when I got everything; I just checked I got all the parts I ordered, took the one supplied with the housing and stored the extra o-rings I bought in ziplock bags to use if/when needed. Really nice if I were to discover this when I actually would need them. Like out on a liveaboard...

     

    You could think a well known company like B&H would get thier info straight.

    I've contaced B&H about this and I'm waiting for their answer.

     

    Now I've bought two of the correct o-rings from another store.

     

    Grayscale

  2. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll check this out and if correct we'll update our site ASAP.

  3. B&Hphoto is usually the best, and it appears they still are. Thanks for helping us and them.

    Edited by Don in Colorado
  4. Wow, responded inside of 2 hours, on a weekend no less.

     

    If it was an error, that's certainly classy in terms of responsiveness!

  5. Wow, responded inside of 2 hours, on a weekend no less.

     

    If it was an error, that's certainly classy in terms of responsiveness!

     

     

     

    Just a small addition to this subject since I had a discussion about this type of things at home. It was actually 14 hours it took to answer that, not 2 hours. And I even mailed them almost 10 months earlier with an angry letter about this problem. Then they didn't care at all. I really wonder how some of the big stores think...

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.