Does anyone know where I could find examples of pictures taken with the wide angle lens for the Dx2g?
Thanks,
Read-only discussion
Does anyone know where I could find examples of pictures taken with the wide angle lens for the Dx2g?
Thanks,
Does anyone know where I could find examples of pictures taken with the wide angle lens for the Dx2g?
Thanks,
http://forum.scubatoys.com/gear-informatio...e-wet-lens.html
and
Hi,
I took pictures with the 1G with the Wide Angle lens. It's the same lens, just different camera.
http://forum.scubatoys.com/gear-informatio...html#post385696
It's a mix of different pics, but the following were taken with the WA lens:
1 (diver and table coral)
5 (the reef pic)
16 (turtle)
17 (sunball)
18 (grouper)
21 (red coral and sun rays)
23 (red corals and wreck)
25 (anemone fish and diver)
26 (soft coral & sunball)
27 (swimming ray)
28 (ray lying in sand)
It's a great lens, and really worth using it.
BTW: the first scubatoys thread is about an Inon lens which isn't the "original" sea&sea WA lens.
Regards,
Paula
No, it is about the Fisheye UWL-04 lens adapted to his DX and he posted comparative pics of the improvements he got over the standard lens and standard SL WAL.
I use a DX2G with a Wide Angle Lens. Here is a sample.

You can find others at http://www.bcliffe.com/Galleries/Photography
Cheers
Ben
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.