I leave you here a short video of the sea king of the Azores. Hope you enjoy!
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by rjpcordeiro ·
Read-only discussion
I leave you here a short video of the sea king of the Azores. Hope you enjoy!
I love dusky Groupers
I remember fondly my first proper encounter while filming around El-Hierro they are graceful. inquisitive and very friendly. One used to follow the divers around like a puppy. Gorgeous.
Dive safe
DeanB
I love dusky GroupersI remember fondly my first proper encounter while filming around El-Hierro they are graceful. inquisitive and very friendly. One used to follow the divers around like a puppy. Gorgeous.
Dive safe
DeanB
A nice place to watch or photograph/videotape them is "La città delle Cernie" on Lavezzi Island on the south-eastern tip of Corsica and reachable also from the northern tip of Sardinia. They are between ten and twenty and some of them will follow you for the whole dive like puppys. When you enter the water they already wait below for you and entertain you after on the safty stop. Spectacular!
If somebody would like to have more informations, PM me, i will be in Sardinia soon.
Chris
VERY COOL!!!
How does the actual footage end - does he bump against You'r dome? ![]()
Thanks for sharing
Karel
VERY COOL!!!How does the actual footage end - does he bump against You'r dome?
Thanks for sharing
Karel
Thanks! Yes, he almost ate the dome and one of the lights... LOL
Thanks! Yes, he almost ate the dome and one of the lights... LOL
Yeah - it looked like he was coming on fast and strong ![]()
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.