Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

newbie help

Started by flash dive ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

newbie help

2 posts
  1. Hi all I'm off to taba hieghts soon and am taking my oly c-300 zoom and new housing. I've not used this before and was wondering if i should use auto or if I should tweek the settings manually. If so what would I get the best shots with. I am a first timer to u/w photography and any help would be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

     

    flashdive

  2. Didn't we answer this one earlier in the week???

     

    Cheers

    James

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.