Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

SUBAL extension rings compared

Started by Sebastian ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

SUBAL extension rings compared

1 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I have got an EXR65/4 and an EXR100/4. The last one was shipped to me with a hole on one side (look at the picture). I was told that this is for a port lock recently introduced by SUBAL. I have never heard about that. Does anybody know more about this? In addition to this the EXR65/4 is wider on one side. I couldn't find any info on SUBAL's website.

     

    Best regards,

     

    Sebastian

     

     

    post-24020-1276602292.png

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.