Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Just a few hours before the Digital shoot out!

Started by Viz'art ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Just a few hours before the Digital shoot out!

7 posts
  1. Well, its just a few hours before take of to the Digital shootout, a 150 pounds plus of luggage, demo gears and housings, I know I'll break a sweat getting there but I also have a feeling, I know also that i'll forget about about said sweat the moment I set foot on the Island, altought I will on the Digital Shootout blog on a daily basis, if internet allows I shall keep this tread up to date on the events of the weeks.

     

    Cheers!

  2. Good luck getting all the gear on that little plane. :) Have a great time Jean!

     

    Say Hi to Neptune for me,

    Steve

  3. Good luck getting all the gear on that little plane. :P Have a great time Jean!

     

    Say Hi to Neptune for me,

    Steve

     

    Thanks Steve, I did bring a bunch of bungee cord, I'll strap some on the roof :) I love Twin Otters, that's what we use in the far north for bushwacking, a jeep with wings!

     

    Hey BTW, any Wetpixel members coming to this shootout?

  4. Well, its just a few hours before take of to the Digital shootout, a 150 pounds plus of luggage, demo gears and housings, I know I'll break a sweat getting there but I also have a feeling, I know also that i'll forget about about said sweat the moment I set foot on the Island, altought I will on the Digital Shootout blog on a daily basis, if internet allows I shall keep this tread up to date on the events of the weeks.

     

    Cheers!

     

     

    Have fun Jean, should be a blast and look forward to seeing the updates.

  5. Have fun Jean, should be a blast and look forward to seeing the updates.

    I am still diving Little Cayman for one more day so I will see you tomorrow - wish I could stick around next week too but work beckons.

    Andy

  6. Thanks Steve, I did bring a bunch of bungee cord, I'll strap some on the roof :) I love Twin Otters, that's what we use in the far north for bushwacking, a jeep with wings!

     

    Hey BTW, any Wetpixel members coming to this shootout?

     

    I'll be there. :-)

     

    Looking forward to meeting you in person.

     

    Cheers,

    Kiril

  7. Jean, you and your Aquatica toys must get into these Cayman waters! See you soon!

     

    Jen

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.