Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Guillaume Nery at Dean's Blue Hole

Started by Scubamoose ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Guillaume Nery at Dean's Blue Hole

4 posts
  1. I found this video to be quite cool! Specially when it's filmed allso by a freediver :notworthy:

     

     

    Edit:

    FREE FALL: World champion freediver Guillaume Nery special dive at Dean's Blue Hole, the deepest blue hole in the world filmed entirely on breath hold by the french champion Julie Gautier. This video is a FICTION and an ARTISTIC PROJECT. Edited by BLUENERY ©

    Edited by Scubamoose
  2. I found this video to be quite cool! Specially when it's filmed allso by a freediver :notworthy:

     

     

    Edit:

    FREE FALL: World champion freediver Guillaume Nery special dive at Dean's Blue Hole, the deepest blue hole in the world filmed entirely on breath hold by the french champion Julie Gautier. This video is a FICTION and an ARTISTIC PROJECT. Edited by BLUENERY ©

     

    Amazing stuff. How on earth do these guys know that they can make it back to the surface? I am looking at doing a free diving course in december but I dont think I will be pushing myself to those extremes. I remember watching another youtube vid a while ago of a free diver doing The Arch at Dahabs Blue hole. That was pretty impressive also.

     

    Good link.

     

    Stew

  3. It is amazing, especially when you figure they had to do more than one take to get all the camera angles. By my count they had to do it at least six times and probably more to get all the footage. Very cool.

     

    Steve

  4. Front page article on the subject a couple of weeks ago here with some discussions. There was also another thread a couple of days before that one....

     

    Almost 4,000,000 views. Wow.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.