Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Stacking photos

Started by vlad ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Stacking photos

5 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    Yes, this is off topic but I tried yesterday to do some long time exposure photography and since my camera allows 15s I took a series of photos time delayed. I took 20 pix so 5 min. exposure.

    Now, how can I stack those photos together?

     

    Yes, I know you can do it in PS or in any layer enable picture software but I know there is some special software for this.

     

    Does anybody know of any of this software?

     

    Thank you

    Vlad

  2. Thank you Eric,

     

    It works great.

     

    I got some great shots of the moon with a trail and some stars.

     

    Vlad

  3. Would Photoshop not have the ability to do any of this? I am not sure what the stacker software is actually doing but it seems to me someone who knows Photoshop well enough may be able to come up with an 'action' that accomplishes the same if not better effect. Just curious to see if anyone knows.

     

    Houston

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.