Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

PT-020 Housing

Started by laz217 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

PT-020 Housing

5 posts
  1. Found this on the Olympus Japan site.. Thought some of you would find this useful.

     

    PT-020 Housing Info

     

    Translation compliments of Babelfish.

  2. Notice 70 degree FOV with the housed WAL :rolleyes:

  3. Thanks for the info, I played with a C-5060 at DEMA but they did not have a PT-020 to show me. The camera had a great feel and a much less shutter lag than my CP-5000, but with the Ikelite case and strobes its just too bulky to have on me when I'm diving with students. So I was thinking that the C-5060 / PT-020 combo might be great for natural light grab shots.

     

    Thanks again,

     

    Doug

  4. Hi Doug, re "too bulky to have on me when I'm diving with students."

     

    In good spirit, I recommend never taking pictures when with students.

     

    Can you imagine being sued and having to say that you don't know what happened to your student, but that you did manage to get a good picture before he/she went missing?

  5. Peter,

     

    Thanks for your concern for my students, since I spent most of time u/w teaching Instructors, photographers, and Nitrox students, the occational "student photo w/ turtle" or "photo student taking a photo of turtle" usually doesn't get in the way. This is why I don't carry my CP-5000 w/ dual strobe setup with me when I have "students".

     

    Doug

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.