Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Sea Lions and Angel Sharks at SBI video

Started by wolfeeldiver ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea Lions and Angel Sharks at SBI video

4 posts
  1. Here's a video short showing a typical day of diving at Santa Barbara Island. SBI is located in So. California, a small island due west of Catalina Island. Its home to many Sea Lions and a few other marine life such as Angel Sharks. The seas were flat that day, but vis was not the best, but it was still fun.

     

  2. Very nice, thanks for posting.

    Steve

  3. Thanks Mike, nicely done. I have many happy memories of diving around SBI. There are many small walls and reefs around it that are very special.

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  4. Thanks Mike, nicely done. I have many happy memories of diving around SBI. There are many small walls and reefs around it that are very special.

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

    Thanks all... yes Steve I know the feeling. Until this months dive there my last prior dive there was 15 years ago. I was hoping we'd get to Arch Reef..but the current was just a bit too strong at the time. Oh well.. I'll try again someday.

    Edited by wolfeeldiver
Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.