Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Mogirify and Donation Ware

Started by DiverPam ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Mogirify and Donation Ware

4 posts
  1. Hey guys - I have been trying to figure out how to add watermarks in Lightroom. After trolling through the forums, I came up with Mogrify. But I have discovered that this is "donation ware." I cannot find any suggestions on how much is appropriate for this. Donation ware is new to me. Can you help please?

     

    Thanks - DiverPam

  2. Pam,

    If you are happy with the software and it performs well without any bugs than donate whatever you feel it is worth to you. There are many freeware, donate as you please applications and the creators always appreciate anything that you send whether it is $10 or 100. There is no hard and fast rule.

    Steve

  3. Thanks for the feedback. I just did not want to offend the creator.

     

     

     

    DiverPam

  4. Lightroom 3, the new version, has built in watermarking. When exporting your images you can select a text watermark, or use an image, so there is no need for a third party application.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.