Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Help neededsetting up E-620 with Inon s-2000 strobes

Started by globalmark ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Help neededsetting up E-620 with Inon s-2000 strobes

1 posts
  1. Hi I posted over on the Strobes Page but no real replies there so Try here.

     

    I have a Olympus E-620 in PT-E06 housing with x2 Inon s-2000 strobes - and I am trying to find out more about the Settings I need to make work Better .

     

    Is strobe setting Manual or S-TTL better to use most of the Time ?

    If using on S-TTL where do I put the EV switch on the Strobe (what Position)

    Are there any special settings on the Camera I should have set when using S-TTL

    Any other advise or info would be useful on the set up and use .

     

    One other Unrelated Question the Macro setting on the E-620 (little flower setting) does this actually do anything , as I normally shoot underwater in M-mode should I use MACRO for shooting Macro (does it do something to lens like a Compact Camera)

     

    Thanks

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.