Tony Wu and I will be meeting up with some friends at TDEX in Bangkok, Thailand, this coming July 9, 2010. We're meeting at 8pm here:
Let us know if you'll be there!
The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic
Started by echeng ·
Read-only discussion
Tony Wu and I will be meeting up with some friends at TDEX in Bangkok, Thailand, this coming July 9, 2010. We're meeting at 8pm here:
Let us know if you'll be there!
Hi Eric,
Jacqueline and I will be landing Bangkok at 17:30. Will like to join you guys and try our best to come to the restaurant by 20:00. Don't know whether the flight will be on time; and dependant on Bangkok traffic.
Edward Lai
Anyone else going to TDEX this year? See you there!
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.