Hi All,
I am Mark and I from the Byron Bay Area of Australia. I am in the water almost everyday and try and take my camera out as many times as possible. Ryan (AKA Aussie) told me that this is the best place to find fellow underwater photographers and to pick on some great info and tips.
Currently I have a Nikon D90 in a Aquatica housing (Recently Purchased) and have been shooting with the D90 in an Ikelite housing for the past 18months. I also have a Nikon D80, housed in an Ikelite housing. I shoot alot of wide angle, especially of the last 12 months and use my beloved Tokina 10-17mm.......mainly @ 10mm. Have a collection of lenses also for the Nikons (60mm, 105mm, 17-70mm sigma).
I have added my flickr site to my signature as i have posted alot of stuff over the few years. Alot of repeative shots have been added mainly becuase I use some of my shots for ID purposes for Grey Nurse Sharks and also research projects for Manta Rays. Therefore i have a few boring flank shots and underbelly shots.
Hopefully like to improve my passion for photograpghy underwater and met likeminded people with the same passion.
Regards Mark