Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Inon Z220 and Aquatica A5000 spotting

Started by yahsemtough ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon Z220 and Aquatica A5000 spotting

1 posts
  1. Is anyone running this combination or, know if the lazer spotting light will be activated by the half depressed shutter?

     

    I am kicking myself for not trying it when I had the chance.

     

    My understanding is all 5 pins need to be wired on the A5000 for the combination to work. But, I am not sure if they are all wired.

     

    Any help is appreciated.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.