Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Extension ring needed? NX fisheye dome port + Tokina 10-17 FE

Started by aihalain ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Extension ring needed? NX fisheye dome port + Tokina 10-17 FE

3 posts
  1. Hello!

    I have a new set up (D300s + MDX300s + Tokina 10-17 FE + Sea and Sea FE dome port) and was wondering if you need an extension ring for set up.

    Thanks!

     

    Aksu

  2. Hello!

    I have a new set up (D300s + MDX300s + Tokina 10-17 FE + Sea and Sea FE dome port) and was wondering if you need an extension ring for set up.

    Thanks!

     

    Aksu

     

    Some would say you don't need an extension.

     

    I use the SX extension and I have also seen this recommended by others.

     

    Mark

  3. Some would say you don't need an extension.

     

    I use the SX extension and I have also seen this recommended by others.

     

    Mark

    Thank you for quick answer. I propably try it tomorrow with extension ring (SX).

     

    Aksu

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.