On land I use +2.75 to read and look at my camera screen, and +1.00 to drive and see long distance.
I need help with seeing my P&S screen underwater - I have a mask with plastic bifocals glued to the lower part of the windows - but always trying to see out of the bottom of the mask is very limiting and uncomfortable, and they are always the first thing to fog up.
I have been reading here and discovered that some are putting a "reading" contact lens in one eye, and a distance contact in the other, and that your brain somehow compensates for the differential.
My question is - has anyone ever tried putting say a +2.75 lens in one side of their mask, and say a 1.0 in the other.
I would be most interested to hear if this could work as I have never tried contacts, and do not really want to start now.
Thank you in advance for your help.