Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

UR-PRO Filter for Olympus PT-016 Housing

Started by scubag ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

UR-PRO Filter for Olympus PT-016 Housing

3 posts
  1. Any suggestions on what size UR-Pro CY filter I need for my PT-016 Oly housing. I believe its a 46mm, but will this work or give me vignetting in the corners. Or do you recommend using a step-up ring to 58 / 62 / 67mm ?

     

    Thanks for your help

     

    Doug

  2. Hi Doug

     

    I have the PT-016 housing and bought a UR-Pro CY filter for a recent trip to Dahab. You need to 46mm to fit this housing see www.camerasunderwater.com or www.oceanoptics.com for info.

     

    Cheers

     

    Dave

  3. Thanks Dave,

     

    46mm was the answer I needed. I actually went out and bought a small caliper and measured the threads a couple days ago. You can also buy direct from UR-Pro at www.urprofilters.com I ordered 3 for my Stylus 400 / PT-016 rental cameras and they over-nighted them to me down here in the USVI. Great Service from both UR-Pro and Fed-Ex.

     

    Thanks Again,

     

    Doug

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.