Hi Christian,
Although I've never shot UW with my 10D+ housing before, I've just got through the lens/port selection dance, and here are the choices I made (take with a pinch of salt, listen to those who've shot UW 
Macro:
either 50mm Macro (you have the flexibility of adding the EF life-size converter to bring it to 1:1, ~80mm) or 100mm Macro. I've been debating this very issue. Robert Delfs in his review of the Subal S2 housing feels that the Nikon 105mm is too long on a DSLR with a 1.5x crop for mid-size fishies, so I suspect that the 50mm Macro + converter as necessary will be more flexible. Also, the 50mm + Converter is about the same price new as the 100mm Macro.
WA:
Sigma 15mm Fisheye. I love this lens topside -- incredibly sharp, flare resistant. A bit of CA in the corners, but gone by f5.6 - f8. Gives you the equiv. of a 17mm FOV on a film camera. For this you will need a dome port -- probably 6" or larger just to be sure (I think you might be able to get away with 4" -- ask Scubastu)
I stayed away from WA zooms simply because they didn't give a wide enough FOV on the 1.6x crop cameras, and also because I didn't want to ruin an expensive lens the first time I flooded the housing! Sigma 15mm = $333 at deltainternational.com.
Hope this helps!
Yeang