Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Magic filters for bali

Started by MATT S ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Magic filters for bali

4 posts
  1. Hi all I am off to tulamben in August and was wondering if anyone has used filters to shoot the USS Liberty wreck. I have never used filters underwater before so any advise would be great.

     

    Thanks Matt Shepherd

  2. Hey Matt - what dates are you going to be in Tulamben? I am staying at TWD from 7 - 15 Aug 10 and there is a group from WADivers (www.wadivers.com.au) that will be there around the same period.

     

    Sorry I couldn't help with your filter question :)

     

    Karl

  3. Most important thing is to make sure you shoot down sun. Put the sun behind you and set the WB every 5 ft or so if you're shooting video. There is a pretty good link here. They have a real nice video you could get if you have time. Link to the video is here. I think Backscatter and Reef Photo carry them is stock if that would be closer.

     

    Have fun Matt,

    Steve

  4. Hey Matt - what dates are you going to be in Tulamben? I am staying at TWD from 7 - 15 Aug 10 and there is a group from WADivers (www.wadivers.com.au) that will be there around the same period.

     

    Sorry I couldn't help with your filter question :)

     

    Karl

     

     

    Hey Karl I will just miss your crew as I arrive on the 16th. We are also staying at TWD.

     

    Have a great trip

     

    Most important thing is to make sure you shoot down sun. Put the sun behind you and set the WB every 5 ft or so if you're shooting video. There is a pretty good link here. They have a real nice video you could get if you have time. Link to the video is here. I think Backscatter and Reef Photo carry them is stock if that would be closer.

     

    Have fun Matt,

    Steve

     

     

    Thanks Steve I will check out your links

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.