Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

That Moment

Started by MitHere ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

That Moment

2 posts
  1. I dunno if it's a common

  2. Nothing is better when you finally get a shot... your first really good shot UW :P

    I got mine today and it was at 8 metres macro of some yet to be identified hard corals - 50 bar in two seconds and my reg fell out my mouth - okay not quite but you get the idea.

    Now I have BCD and regs from WWF and cheap cheap tanks - I wonder how many dives I can do in 3 days ;)

    Thankyou Wetpixel :D

     

    Topics merged-Moderator.

    Edited by adamdiveruk

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.