Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Uluwatu Pounds

Started by CamDiver ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Uluwatu Pounds

7 posts
  1. A few shots from me as I've just started getting into this genre. Being based in Bali one can not help but witness the incredible surfing scene going on here.

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

  2. Really great shots Mark! Looks like you've got the hang of it :-)

     

    I sure wish I lived somewhere w/ good surf. Or at least clean water!

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. great stuff Mark

  4. I've got the water housings for the 400D and the 5DMkII on the way. All these are thus far done from shore with a zoom lens. I'll be training with the 400D and then when ready will be using the 5DMkII with the 15mm Fisheye, should be a test of nerves!

     

    Cheers for the words.

    Mark.

  5. Great shots Mark. What housings did you get for the cameras?

  6. Hi Mike, picked up a Liquid Eye for the 400D as the company is based here in Bali. Just a basic, set your cam up before you go, and then close it in and off you go. Two stage trigger if people are using Auto focus etc. For the 5DMkII I will be getting a fully custom job with specifics on the control features as I want to fully exploit the video side of things too. So manual focus control and also full control over all other control features with some snazzy engineering to boot. The manufacturer is US based.

     

    Housings respectively weigh less than one Kg and are super low profile. 10m depth rating.

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

  7. Very cool Mark- looking forward to the in-water photos. As a surfer as well as diver I'm stoked for you. So many good breaks in Indo.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.