Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

OT - Graduated Mask

Started by riodda ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

OT - Graduated Mask

2 posts
  1. Hi all, sorry to post this litte off topi not photography related.

    I'm goin' to buy a graduated mask, i'm a little shotfocussed and outside the water i have -1.75 and -1.25 (very little astigmatism that i can think about not correcting) i've been told that i have to decrease the correction of 25% while on my beliving air whater interface is a positive lense so i was thinking about increasing the correction.

    Anybody that can clarify this point ?

    P.S.

    I can't use contact lenses.

  2. Hi all, sorry to post this litte off topi not photography related.

    I'm goin' to buy a graduated mask, i'm a little shotfocussed and outside the water i have -1.75 and -1.25 (very little astigmatism that i can think about not correcting) i've been told that i have to decrease the correction of 25% while on my beliving air whater interface is a positive lense so i was thinking about increasing the correction.

    Anybody that can clarify this point ?

    P.S.

    I can't use contact lenses.

    Call Linda at Prescription Dive Masks in San Diego. She is a diver and an optician and has made several masks for me with great results

    http://www.prescriptiondivemasks.com/

     

    I am not affiliated with them except as a happy customer.

     

    Bill

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.