Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Blue Ocean Fim Festival in Monterey?

Started by echeng ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Blue Ocean Fim Festival in Monterey?

5 posts
  1. Is anyone here going to the Blue Ocean Film Festival in Monterey? I wish I could go, but I'll be away...

  2. Hiya Eric,

    Just saw this. I am 95% sure that I will be in Monterey for the film festival.

    ~Abi ; )

  3. Thinking about it.... many friends going to be there. Will be a pain to get accomodation as my fav place is fully booked already! :unsure:

  4. Is anyone here going to the Blue Ocean Film Festival in Monterey? I wish I could go, but I'll be away...

    Yes I will be there for the entire week.

  5. Hello, all. Jason Bradley will be covering the show for Wetpixel. I should be there the last day -- get back from the Maldives that Friday. See you there!

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.