Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Ikelite Dome Questions

Started by Austincb ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite Dome Questions

2 posts
  1. Woohoo so I just picked up a used housing for my 5D. I wanted a housing for my 5D mkII but it's a little out of my price range.

     

    I have a question about the ports that come with it

     

    One 6" Dome Port (5503.50) says it works iwth the 24 mm 1.4 L and the 35 mm 1.4 L will it work with the non L versions?

     

    The only other lenses I have are a 24-70 2.8L, 17-35 2.8L

     

    I am going to do portraits, full body stuff so I need to figure out what kind of a lens to use.

    Edited by Austincb

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.