Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Plugins for post processing

Started by DiverPam ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Plugins for post processing

8 posts
  1. What plugins for LR and Photoshop do you find you cannot live without and why. I am hoping that this information will help me as well as others along the way in my post editing adventures. I feel like such a newbie in regards to post processing. So much to learn....and my brain is having trouble with it all.

     

    I only have a couple so far, but finding that they are suggested for a lot of things.

     

    I found Jeff Friedl's Flickr plugin recently for LR.

    Underwater color correct red - for PS (on Jack and Sue Dafrahl's site)

     

     

    DiverPam

    Edited by davephdv
  2. I use the Nik plugins. I especially like the noise reduction plugin.

     

    Sorry about messing up the original post.

    Edited by davephdv
  3. I like Nik plug-ins too. As well as Dfine I also use Silver Efex Pro and Sharpener Pro. I also have Focus Magic which is very useful for reducing motion blur.

  4. Sharpener Pro is really useful?

  5. Nik - Silver Efx Pro & Dnoise

     

    OnOne Software - Focal Point

  6. Are these free downloads or do they cost? Even though I have been around awhile in UW photography, this recent upgrade to DSLR last year has increased the hole in my pocketbook!

     

    DiverPam

  7. Are these free downloads or do they cost? Even though I have been around awhile in UW photography, this recent upgrade to DSLR last year has increased the hole in my pocketbook!

     

    DiverPam

  8. $, but worth it. I like all the Nik software. I bought the package.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.