Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Wet Sketches

Started by Jo Horrocks ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

Wet Sketches

13 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

     

    Thought I'd share this with you all. A short funny(ish), put together for a competition. Apologies for the singing (I'll stick to the shower in the future, sounds so much better there!!) and the really bad Cornish accent!!!

     

     

    Hope you enjoy it,

     

    Jo

  2. Very cool Jo :) Good to see something in this game that spreads a smile!

  3. Very cool Jo :) Good to see something in this game that spreads a smile!

    Thanks Paul, glad you enjoyed it.

  4. Cool idea / funny. Like the accent too (said with a Southern Drawl).

     

    Thanks for sharing - DiverPam

  5. Cool idea / funny. Like the accent too (said with a Southern Drawl).

     

    Thanks for sharing - DiverPam

    Thanks Pam. :)

     

    Just a bit of fun and messing around with a software package called Crazytalk at the start.

  6. LOL great stuff! :)

  7. Great stuff Jo, very funny! By the way, I took your advice and listened to it while I was in the shower and you are right, it does sound much better in there!!! LMAO

    Mike

  8. Very entertaining. Good fun.

     

    Daniel

  9. Great job, Jo! I thoroughly enjoyed it! :) You've got to do some more of those!

  10. :) Most excellent Jo. Top marks

    We can sometimes get too serious about this business of UWP.

  11. Thanks everyone. Hopefully just what was needed for a Monday back at work!!! :P

     

    Am always on the look-out for funny stuff, so will post more if I get enough for a sequel. :(

     

    Great stuff Jo, very funny! By the way, I took your advice and listened to it while I was in the shower and you are right, it does sound much better in there!!! LMAO

    Mike

    You have a waterproof laptop?!!!......Cooool :)

  12. Very cute with an original script. Too bad there isn't a Crazy Talk software for Macs.

    Steve

  13. Very cute with an original script. Too bad there isn't a Crazy Talk software for Macs.

    Steve

    Yeah, tell me about it!! I had to use my old Windows laptop to make that bit, took an absolute age, then transferred it across and popped it in to FCE.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.