Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Help Please!

Started by paul71a ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Help Please!

3 posts
  1. Mods, please feel free to move this post if you feel it's in the wrong place.....

     

     

    Anyhow; just been going through my kit before packing it for the forthcoming trip to Wakatobi and find that I've managed to lose the mounting bracket for my Sea & Sea TTL converter..... damn ! (probably left behind in Little Cayman in March)

     

    Does anyone have a spare unneeded one, or any idea where I can get a replacement?? (in the UK ideally!!)

     

    Thanks,

     

    Paul

    praying for a miracle ;0)

  2. have you tried ocean optics?

  3. Do you have ULCS arms? Because I use mine attached to a normal ULCS arm without the bracket (I gave my spare bracket to a friend). I simply use the sea&sea included bolt through one of the arms triangle to firmly attach the converter...

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.