http://www.apple.com/macpro/features/processor.html (2.66 or 2.93)
http://www.apple.com/imac/ (i5/i7 options) iMac can have two hard drives (the second being a SSD drive)
Byt they are discontinuing the 30" Displays ![]()
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by TheRealDrew ·
Read-only discussion
http://www.apple.com/macpro/features/processor.html (2.66 or 2.93)
http://www.apple.com/imac/ (i5/i7 options) iMac can have two hard drives (the second being a SSD drive)
Byt they are discontinuing the 30" Displays ![]()
The new 27" display sounds like a pretty good deal. And the existing 24" display is coming down in price.
The new 27" display sounds like a pretty good deal. And the existing 24" display is coming down in price.
I just got a new 21.5" imac and I must say I am very impressed! The speed and resolution are awesome!
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.