Hi I have just dome some test on a new 3d 360 degree underwater housing I have made.
I will post some of the film shortly.
http://www.underwaterimages.co.uk/site2/st...100728151745824
Dan
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by Dan burton ·
Read-only discussion
Hi I have just dome some test on a new 3d 360 degree underwater housing I have made.
I will post some of the film shortly.
http://www.underwaterimages.co.uk/site2/st...100728151745824
Dan
Very interesting, Dan. I have a friend who's recently been using the Red to film 360 scenes above water using a similar 'mirror ball' technique. Hopefully the red has the resolution to really make it work projected onto a big screen. Any other ways of viewing it? Have you done any experiments with 360 projecting onto a dome or using virtual reality glasses?
Also loved the Herbert Nitsch trailer on your website- fantastic stuff.
By the way, this thread might be better in the video section. The 'film' refers old-fashioned film stills cameras!
Thanks for posting this and look forward to seeing more developments.
Moved to video. Seems everyone wants to jump on the 3D video bandwagon. Just as well I just bought a 3D LED TV too. ![]()
Interesting stuff Dan, looking forward to taking a look when you get chance to post it!
Cheers, Simon
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.