Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subsee...

Started by Rajesh ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Subsee...

2 posts
  1. Hello, I'm looking for info about the manufacturing problems with this product.

     

    I ordered/paid a couple some months ago and I have no news. (EDIT: Keri told me that will be delivered at 15th of july)

     

    Somebody knows what is happening?

     

    I can't contact with my dear Keri, I think is in a "long trip" taking bad photos... you know...

     

    :)

     

    Thanks in advance

    Edited by Rajesh
  2. Don't know what the current delay is - ordered my +10 on 10 Aug 2009, delivered on 10th March 2010.

     

    I was not charged until it was dispatched to me.

    Edited by BigJeff
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.