Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

AQUATICA 4" DOME AND SHADE

Started by chidalgo ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

AQUATICA 4" DOME AND SHADE

2 posts
  1. I recently purchased a 4" aquatica dome to go with my d300 & housing. The dome shade seems to be not centered when attached to the housing via one of my port extensions.

    Is there any way for me to loosen and rotate the shade to center. or is this dome specifically made for its own. extension? This goes with a tokina 10-17mm lens. I need another 200 USD just to get its dedicaed extension.

    btw. shouldn't this come with a dome cover?

  2. What extension ring where you using? The 18456 works perfectly but the 18463 is off about 20 to 30 degrees. (I think there were some differences in the older 18463 rings compared to newer ones.) The 18453 (not 18463) is supposed to be used with the Tokina 10-17 with converter

    There is a mistake on the website in the extension recommendations.

    (I had this problem the other day and got the answer from Jean Bruneau from Aquatica.)

    Andy

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.