Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Just Came Back from Cozumel

Started by Oceantony ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Just Came Back from Cozumel

3 posts
  1. One week of diving off the Cozumel Hotel, excellent base camp. Hotel was clean and food was great too. Diving with Dive Paradise most of the time was good. Hey I got a few nice shots check it out http://tbarros.zenfolio.com.

    Guys all of you with experience make wetpixel GREAT!

    Oceantony

  2. Nice shots Tony, thanks for posting. BTW I also teach oceanography, at the University of Texas!

     

    Cheers,

     

    Luiz

  3. Hey I got a few nice shots check it out http://tbarros.zenfolio.com.

     

    Hi Tony,

    Looks like you had a great time. I really like the layout of your site. I couldn't get the "About" page to work, maybe not completed yet?

     

    Thanks for sharing these,

    Steve

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.