Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

SPL housing for EOS 20/30d For Sale

Started by manateebait ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

SPL housing for EOS 20/30d For Sale

1 posts
  1. I have an SPL housing for the Canon Eos 20/30d in great condition, no scratches on the lens glass. Asking $900.

     

    Also selling an Eos 20d, Canon 10-22mm wide angle, and a bunch of other accessories.

    I need to raise some cash so I am willing to negotiate, especially if you buy all my gear. Email me for photos

     

    orionmcmahon@gmail.com

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.