Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Music Video Shoot

Started by jonny shaw ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Music Video Shoot

4 posts
  1. Here's a link to a music video that I shot the underwater sequences for, this isn't the finished product it still needs colour graded but you get the idea

     

     

     

     

    [vimeohd]13727147[/vimeohd]

    Edited by jonny shaw
  2. Congrats on the job Jonny. Hope it leads to more for you. Nicely edited as well. Did you do the post production?

    Steve

  3. Nice one, I bet that water was cold :-)

    Did you shoot the up top stuff too?

  4. Thanks guys, nah I just commissioned shot the underwater sequence.

     

    The water temp wasn't too bad but then I was in a wetsuit the poor actor guy was just in a suit! I ended up giving him a 3mm rash vest to wear under the suit to try and keep him warm.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.