Hi,
Can anyone point me to a review for the Canon 15-85mm lens? I had a look through past threads but couldn't see anything...
Thanks.
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by rlx ·
Read-only discussion
Hi,
Can anyone point me to a review for the Canon 15-85mm lens? I had a look through past threads but couldn't see anything...
Thanks.
Thanks Larry, the link was for the 18-55 but I used the site to look at the 15-85mm review which is here:
http://www.photozone.de/canon-eos/465-canon_1585_3556is
I would be keen to here from anyone who has used this lens underwater???
Hi,
Had a copy but found it disappointingly soft so sold it on. For the price there are probably better lenses around. Never used in underwater for this reason.
Don t know of a full U/W review but just my 2 cents
e
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.