Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

removing items from images to make them look like they were never there in the first place

Started by maLUCo ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

removing items from images to make them look like they were never there in the first place

3 posts
  1. Which is a good software which removes items from images to make them look like they were never there in the first place , I have heard about CS5 Content aware Fill , any feedback on this tool ? any other ? I am working now with Aperture ?

  2. You can do it with CS4 so it should be easier with CS5. I have upgraded but not had time to use it yet. Clone/stamping works in CS4. There is Clone/stamping in photoshop elements as well which has a much lower price, if that is important. Here is a link on how to use Clone/stamping in Elements. Its pretty much the same in CS4.

     

    Elements clone/stamp info

  3. I have not used your software but looks like you can Clone/stamp in Aperture as well (based on a quick google of it) so no need to buy more software to get started. :unsure:

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.