Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

To VR or not VR

Started by Oceantony ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

To VR or not VR

2 posts
  1. Hey guys hope you give me some advice I have a macro lens new 85 mm VRII Nikon I am not sure should I have the VR on or off. Also I am going to test the 18-55 mm VR Nikon. Hey it is good as the rating reviews for AW photography it should be good UW too. Any advice is welcome.

    I have a Sigma 10-20 mm I did good with that lens see my pics from my Cozumel trip at http:tbarros.zenfolio.com

    Thanks a lot!

    Tony Barros

  2. I'm not sure that VR would make much difference at these focal lengths, which would suggest fish photography and fairly high shutter speeds to me...

     

    Tim

     

    :unsure:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.