Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sigma 10-20/3.5 or Sigma 8-16 inside Hugyfot D200

Started by GLOC ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sigma 10-20/3.5 or Sigma 8-16 inside Hugyfot D200

1 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    Unfortunately I recently flooded my D200 and Sigma 10-20/4-5.6 due to a little user error. Fortunately the insurance company will pay out and are going to give me a cash settlement as the D200 is discontinued and I don't want to replace the Hugyfot D200 with a D300 housing! They also want me to sort out the lens; I was looking at the Sigma 10-20 as I also use the lens topside for wedding and fun portraiture so a FE isn't what I am looking for. However, someone recommended the Sigma 8-16?

     

    Any views on using the 10-20/3.5 inside a Hugyfot D200 with standard dome and the 8-16 inside the same?

     

    Regards

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.