Are any of you using a WA enabled card like the 1Gb Lexar 40x card with a Fuji S2. Does it require a firmware update to make it happen.
Second question, If you are using a microdrive IBM or Hitachi(same card I think), are you happy with write speed with your S2?
Thanks for posting replies!
Mike
The S2 does not have "write acceleration" built in. Only a few of the newer and "high end" cameras do.
To see which CF cards perform best in the S2, see Rob Galbraith's media comparison page at www.robgalbraith.com
I use a Viking CF card and a Microdrive.
HTH
James Wiseman
I am using the Lexar 1 GB 32X WA card with a Fuji S2 with absolutely no problems, and no updates. As James said the S2 doesn't have the WA capability, but the card still works fine.
Regards, Linda
The Transend 1 GB 32X card works fine as well.
Chris
I am using a 2GB Lexar CF card with the S2 with no issues.
M
Has anyone used the Magicstor 2.2Gb Microdrive CF card in a Fuji S2? Drives over 2Gb need to be formatted FAT32, and it appears that the S2 only recognizes FAT16.