So, I am off to get trained on the new Discovery Mk6 re breather in the near future. I understand that it is aimed at the recreational diver to a max depth of 40 meters.
What I have read and seen with re breathers is the need for a bail out bottle which I fully understand.
My questions are,
1. will it be really necessary for a bail out bottle with this type of re breather?
2. If you were interested in taking up this new world of diving with no interest in going beyond 40 meters, would a bail out bottle put you off?
3. Here in OZ, it is very popular to do double dives. Would dive operators allow re breather divers to stay down and meet them at the destination of the second dive with out coming up for the usual hour or so rest before the next dive?
I am just looking for peoples thoughts on this. I am excited about this new era in recreational diving, and it may make the photography side alot more fun and interesting......no bubbles and no noise.