Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

10.5 behind S&S Compact Dome NX

Started by aczyzyk ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

10.5 behind S&S Compact Dome NX

4 posts
  1. Can I fit Nikkor 10.5 behind S&S Compact Dome NX without extension rings?

    Does it work fine optically?

  2. Can I fit Nikkor 10.5 behind S&S Compact Dome NX without extension rings?

    Does it work fine optically?

     

    Extension ring is needed.

  3. Extension ring is needed.

     

    Which one? I have 40mm.

  4. Which one? I have 40mm.

     

    The 40mm should work but would suggest you confirm it with your local S&S shop. I was using mine with 56mm (Extension Ring 40) but have since move on to the optical dome port.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.