For those of you who are looking for a underwater combo white / 18% grey card, I came across this product today.
http://store.yahoo.com/cinemasupplies/lasgreycar4x.html
It comes in 4x5 and 8x10 sizes and is made of plastic.
Hope this helps.
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by DaNemesis ·
Read-only discussion
For those of you who are looking for a underwater combo white / 18% grey card, I came across this product today.
http://store.yahoo.com/cinemasupplies/lasgreycar4x.html
It comes in 4x5 and 8x10 sizes and is made of plastic.
Hope this helps.
Looks like nice product, but $34.62 ? :angryfire:
Yeah the $35 for the 4x5 card and $52 for the 8x10 is pretty high
. I guess they figure it's a supply and demand thing. I haven't seen another product like it.
I'm going to try a white card on my upcoming trip to Grand Cayman/Cozumel. I went to a modeling store and got a 2-pack of 7"x12", .125" thick sheets of matte white plastic sheets (it only came in packs of 2) for $7. I cut one down to 4x6 to fit in a pocket. The manufacturer also makes plastic sheets in grey, but I don't know if it's 18% or if it even matters.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.