Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Double TTL Strobe with Nikonos 5

Started by riodda ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Double TTL Strobe with Nikonos 5

2 posts
  1. I all, i've been diving with my old morris strobe and the 20mm and i think i may need a second light.

    I've found on ebay a cheap SB105 and now i need a cable to connect both the strobes to the nikonos.

    I can't put the SB105 as slave since it's slave mode is not TTL.

    Since the Morris has it's own conncetor different from the SB105 i need a Y cable with the sockets, but i didn't found any of them that allow TTL of the 2 Strobes.

    I've found this 2

    http://www.housingcamera.com/ProductDetail...storysingle=YES

    http://www.isotecnic-commerce.it/viewImg.p...;id_prodotto=81

    But both looks like are non TTL.

    Thanks, Best Regards.

  2. Try looking up Heinrichs Weikamp, i used modified connectors on a housing with their inexpensive bits. They're in Europe too.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.