Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Lightroom "As Shot" color balance is wrong

Started by synthetic ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Lightroom "As Shot" color balance is wrong

1 posts
  1. I have my Canon 5DmkII set to manual white balance, 5500K to match my strobes (Inon Z220 strobes). When I import these Raw CR2 images into Lightroom 2 or 3, even though the color balance is set to "As Shot," the color balance is set to 5100K. I have to change the setting every time. Does anyone have a suggestion for this?

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.