Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Hosting sites for photograhs

Started by Snappy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Hosting sites for photograhs

3 posts
  1. I'd like to share an alternative to Flickr, particularly for those of you who think your pictures are good enough to be sold/published/printed : Photoshelter. (http://www.photoshelter.com/tour)

    I certainly see many fantastic pictures here, and think it is a shame they drown in the big Flickr sea, with little hope of ever being seen again by other than a few devout UW photographers.

     

    Photoshelter is a quite powerful archive system, with options for e-commerce as well. You can license rights managed,royalty free, sell prints, or just show off your work. It has a modest price model, higher security than Flickr, and certainly looks more professional to potential clients. I did a little plug on my blog some time ago: http://felixfeatures.blogspot.com/2010/06/...otoshelter.html

     

    best

     

    Fredrik

     

    www.felixfeatures.com

    Edited by Snappy
  2. I host mine on Fototime, the advantage is every photo will have a watermark added if you choose.

    Here is mine.

    http://digifotoworld.fototime.com

     

    I'd like to share an alternative to Flickr, particularly for those of you who think your pictures are good enough to be sold/published/printed : Photoshelter. (http://www.photoshelter.com/tour)

    I certainly see many fantastic pictures here, and think it is a shame they drown in the big Flickr sea, with little hope of ever being seen again by other than a few devout UW photographers.

     

    Photoshelter is a quite powerful archive system, with options for e-commerce as well. You can license rights managed,royalty free, sell prints, or just show off your work. It has a modest price model, higher security than Flickr, and certainly looks more professional to potential clients. I did a little plug on my blog some time ago: http://felixfeatures.blogspot.com/2010/06/...otoshelter.html

     

    best

     

    Fredrik

     

    www.felixfeatures.com

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.