Its probably old news, but if you are looking to update your S2 hyper utility as I was go into the Fuji website and under downloads apart from the Mac stuff ,there is an update to allow tweeking to 1/6 stop instead of 1/3rd, but once installed it updates to a better screen and allows exif Jpegs to be extracted from the RAW files. Nice.
Dave
Hi Dave and welcome to Wetpixel,
Yes, if you haven't updated to the Raw converter EX version 2.0 then do it ASAP. It is vastly superior to the first version in every way.
And the "EXIF Extractor" utility is nice too - it should really be called "JPG Extractor" though, as it pulls out the JPG's from the RAW files so that you can browse them without having to use a special browser program.
Another nice thing to get is called "Thumbnails for Fuji" made by justrightclick.com - it lets you browse RAF files in Windows.
Cheers
James
Dave,
I'm going blind trying to find the HyperUtility software on the Fuji website. All I can find are links to USB Drivers. Can you post the URL please?