Hi All,
I recently purchased and used the Nauticam Viewfinder on my Aquatica housing. Must admit its a very impressive bit of kit and will get a very good work out in near future.
I happen to fall accross a Aquatica Aquaview viewfinder at a very cheap price and of course bought it......it was a deal too good to refuse.
I havnt recieved the Aquaview yet but would like to know others opinion on the comparison between the two viewfinders in their Aquatica housings. I heard that the Aquaview allows a little more room to view the rear LCD display.
Another question I have for anyone who uses either the Nauticam VF or Aquaview is how often do you remove the viewfinder and check and lubed the o-rings. I noticed that the Nauticam manual with my Viewfinder states after each day of diving? What does the Aquatica recommend for the the Aquaview?
Regards Mark